Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PLACEMENT PAPERS 07

2010 Cognizant Interview Experience at MVSR Hyderabad






Hi friends i am K.Srinivas,presently dng my final yr in MVSR Engg college,Hyderabad. i attended cts

company. i firstly thnk freeplacementpapers.com as this site helped me a lot to get placed :) These

are my experiences with CTS



The CTS company conducts

Written test

Technical interview





Mark verification regarding written test all guys well known about pattern My suggestion is, in my

written i had Venn diagram,cube,binary logic code like 1 is represented as & like this 0 is* like

this,data sufficiency





The paper for was easy and a good preparation of R.S.Agarwal quant and aptitute can make u get

through in aptitude part.Except cubes,i did everything. Please make sure u get 15 above in quant.

Regarding verbal .... i felt some difficulties here ., the passsage we got was a bit difficult, but a bit of

concentration can make u get through in that too. A good basics of grammar is necessary for u to get

through. then analytical section every one can do it without any preparation...

The results were declared in 2 hours. n for god's grace my name was called. This is how my interview

went

Interview experiences:





int: Good afternoon Srinivas

me: GA sir

int :had lunch?

me: yes sir(with a broad smile)

int: what did u hv??

me: Chicken Biryani

int: SO u killed a hen and ate??

me: hehe....

int: oh!! he killed the hen n u had the chicken...right??

me: yes sir!!!

int: well srinivas,tell something abt ur family

me: told...(some questions related to my answer..told confidently)

int: R u gud in C??(i replied yes)

int: what is an array?

me: told

int: what is function overloading?

me: Doono sir

int: what is software development life cycle?

me: i donno sir(full stunned by d question.)

int: ohh...u r from ece right...sry sry...

me: Its ok sir(i dont know y i told so)

int: what is eddy current?

me: i donno sir

int: jus try to recollect

me: tried n told "sry sir i cannot recollect.it was 2 yrs when i read tht"

int: thats nt d rite answer.U studied A,B,C... 12 yrs bac but u remember...y cudnt u remember this??

me: told some bakwaas

int" asked my fav subj i told mc...asked abt mc

me: told

int: why into software

?

me: told

int: hw can u cope up wid IT ppl?

me: told

int: u cudnt remember a question of 2 yrs bac...hw can i recruit u??

me: gave a gud answer

int: any questions?

me: asked n he answered

int: thnk u...













jus be thorough with ur technical skills and be confident in everything....even ur walking style...ur way

of speech and all...and above all....believe in god and urself....u ll be in CTS...all d best n c u all in CTS

:) bye
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2010 CTS Cognizant - Placement Paper 21 Jan JSSATE Bangalore










Hi friends,







I'm soumya from JSSATE,bangalore. Am here to share a bit of cognizant selection process.....CTS

came to our college on 21st jan 2010 as a very first company for campus recruitment...First we had a

nice ppt. Then on the same day we faced written test of which 300 students were participated and 200

cleared the written test........In written it comprises of

total 70 questions



1)25 analytical

2)25 verbal

3)20 non verbal



it started at 9:05 they gave quant paper, after 25min they will take it back and u wl not be given

again,time management is important,that is at 9:30 they gave verbal for 20min .

types of questions





1)angles and distance (goes north some distance turns right...at what distance he is from starting

point )





2)seating arrangement (like there will be 7 persons of diff professions sleeping in three diff tyres in

train, this type is available in R.S.agarwal (15 marks)



3)venn diagram(6marks)



4)paragraph(10marks)



5)finding correct and incorrect sentence(10 marks)



6)odd man out(7 marks)



7)series(3marks)



8)deriving conclusions(10 marks)(its available in R.S,agarwal verbal book)



9)cubes que were not there ,but they are important

study for apptitude properly,if u clear this, interview wl be very cool,not to worry at all.

my interview lasted for 20 min.(ECE students)

she asked me basics of



1)microprocessor

architecture,registers,coprocessr



2)microcontroller

basic program,advantages,app



3)logic design

FF,counters,applications



4)basic electronics

from diodes to FET



5)basics of c,c++

fibonacci,factorial,binary search,buuble sort,linear search,selection sort programs.

All the best,do well.

Passion Makes the Life Difference !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment